Want to be added to the site email me

kimberly@lastingimpressionsbykim.com
Subject: Add to blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

SWIMMING LESSONS

Apr 21, 2010
swimming lessons...

It's about that time again.... Kirstin and I are planning on doing lessons again like we did last year - Tuesday thru Friday! We will be starting them a little later in June due to a FAMILY VACATION :) But planning on the first session starting June 22. They will be 2 week sessions and 30-45 mins, depending on the age of the child. We will start them at 3 yrs old and up....
Please leave me a comment or contact me(Stephanie Montoya) and I'll get your name on a list - I'll keep you updated if anything changes!

1 comment:

  1. I have three girls 8, 6, 4 years old that I would like to take swimming lessons! Please let me know how much they would be for two week lessons! Thank you! Sarah Brummett 435-657-9584

    ReplyDelete